I’m nothing without you” : Lawyer falls before mum, thanks her after call to bar(Video)

 


 

A heart touching video has recently been trending on social media which shows a young Nigerian lawyer who just got called to bar appreciating his mother for being supportive to him.


In the short emotional clip, the young man identified as Harmonihie fell flat before his mother shedding tears of joy and appreciation her for all she has don for him. since the video came online it has melted the hearts of social media users because of how emotional it is.


In the video the young lawyer held his mother’s legs as he wept passionately thanking her for her support through his journey of becoming a lawyer.


While posting the video the young man drop a wonderful caption which he wrote


Trending “We thank our mother”: Identical twin brothers become pilots in the same airline.


“My King maker, my queen. I will forever honour you mum, no matter how big or how famous I get. You are my source of life. I don’t care whoever is looking


Watch the video below




As the young man posted the video social media users join him to celebrate his new feat below are social media users reaction to the video.


@_aniscooser said: “That’s great. There’s nowhere you’ll go that your parents‘ prayers have not been. All the best.”


@mizgrace5 commented: “God please bless me to take care of my Mom more.”


 @official_jimcally said: “I was touched. Mummy to the world.”


@domingo_loso reacted: “Same here, I know this feeling. Without my mother I don’t know where I would have been.”



@wrldprincecharming said: “GOD bless all mothers for their labour of love.”


 @ingeriebytemmy commented: “You will be great in life. Congratulations dear


Congratulations to the young lawyer what do you have to say concerning this article share your opinion with us via the comments section.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mary Igwe Biography, Age, Son, Husband, Family, Parents And Net Worth In 2023

Sonia Uche Biography And Net Worth, Age, Sisters, Boyfriend, Husband, Tribe, State, Mother

So Sad; Woman Beat Her 13-Years-Old Maid to Death and cut off her two hands For Stealing Meat (photos)