"She Feed Me Now I Don't Have, I Promise To Stick With Her When I Hammer" – Nigerian Guy Reveal How His Girlfriend Feed Him Bre@st Milk(Photos)


 

A Nigerian man who's name is Solomon Salem has posted on his Facebook page boasting on how his girlfriend has been there for him by providing breast milk when he has no milk to soak cassava flakes (garri).


He added that for this her kind gesture, he will remember her when he finally makes it.



This post has generated thousands of reactions online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mary Igwe Biography, Age, Son, Husband, Family, Parents And Net Worth In 2023

So Sad; Woman Beat Her 13-Years-Old Maid to Death and cut off her two hands For Stealing Meat (photos)

My Jealous Husband Removed My Eye And Cut Off My Fingers So That Other Mens Won't Follow Me, Woman Narrates (video)